Dont buy the Sun.

Dont buy the Sun.
Hillsborough Justice campaign - Remember the 96.

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Another Wanderer



A shortish entry this time - you may recall I fell over the cat and hit my head? : the xray to determine the permanent damage done is today - but A Grand Tour this summer by someone I know can not go unnoticed. The identity of the participants cannot be revealed at this stage, all I can say is that it is not me, but is someone I know who is relatively tall with hi spartner and young child.

The map shows only part of it as the return to the Uk is via Switzerland, Germany and Holland, because I have been strugling with Google Maps, so a further entry this day is likely if I succeed in mapping the entire thing. A description of the reasons behind it are also warrsanted, but for noew, I just note that self and RHB are hatching plans to join the party for a short period in Budapest.

No comments: