Dont buy the Sun.

Dont buy the Sun.
Hillsborough Justice campaign - Remember the 96.

Wednesday 31 January 2007

Invite to contribute

We are still figuring out how the program works. We've invited lots of you to become authors so that you can create new posts as well as add comments. At the moment it is open to public viewing but we can change the settings so that it can only be viewed by selected people. I thought we'd wait awhile and see how many of us enjoy communicating in this fashion. If you have strong feelings about it being public let me know and I'll change the settings straight away.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello? Hello? Is this thing on?

Blogging really seems like something strange to me. Seems more like something you do when you don't think anyone is looking. (Oops, sorry, didn't know you were standing there...) Anyway, looks like fun.

The countryside around York looks interesting, certainly looks English, but at least it's new! Of course Tracy and I would like maps and trail descriptions of every "walk" within a 2 hour drive of Hull, just for future planning.

I believe Tracy and I also have some photos somewhere which I'll try to get posted.

Take care guys, keep up the blogging. ;o

Cheers,
Carl