Dont buy the Sun.

Dont buy the Sun.
Hillsborough Justice campaign - Remember the 96.

Friday 25 July 2008

phone call afternoon

I've spent the afternoon calling the following companies:

Scottish Power
n-Power
British Gas
Transco
Yorkshire Water

Total time spent on phone: 1 hour 23 minutes
Total time spent talking to an actual human: 7 minutes 14 seconds.

Musical pieces listened to:
Handel#s Water Music
Just like a Woman by Shania Twain
Beethoven's 9th
The Complete Ring Cycle by Wagner

Result:

In the final phone call I actually forgot what I was calling about and arranged for an electrician to come to the new house and change the meter. As Nel has already done this, I'll have to re-arrange the visit, but right now, I have'nt got the energy. I should sign off as the latest piece of music is coming to an end, I should be ready to talk.

No comments: