Dont buy the Sun.

Dont buy the Sun.
Hillsborough Justice campaign - Remember the 96.

Friday 24 August 2007

Day Penultimate: Go to Panic Mode ........


Quite how the house got to be such a tip, I have no idea. For a start, I have'nt been here for most of the time Nel has been away, and when I have been here, apart from today(of which more in a different post), I have made a cup of tea, or cracked open a bottle of Old Speckled Hen, then promptly gone to bed to visit The Land of Nod.

Anyhow, its time to go into Urgent Panic Mode (see photo of cat gym above), so I crack on and make a list:

FRIDAY:
1. Tidy House
2. Complete Tax forms
3. Pay bills
4. Change pedals on bike to accept new cleats.
5. Write blog
6. Look for new job
7. Go for pint in Pave (as reward).
8. Phone mum
9. Get groceries.
10. Dissassemble cat gym.

This is a daunting list, so I revise it:

FRIDAY:

1. Tidy up bedroom and kitchen only
2. Leave cat gym in place so Nel can see how cute it is
3. Get groceries
4. Write blog
5. Go for pint in Pave, as reward

Monday:
1. Take Nel to airport
2. Do'nt tell her about uncompleted tax forms and unpaid bills, and do this after she's gone.
3. Groceries
4. Go for long bike ride as reward.

It has however just occurred to me as I'm writing this blog that I've actually started on neither list, apart from item 5 on the first list, and item 4 on the second. Also, I cannot complete Item 1, because it will disturb the cats.

I'll let you know how I get on.

No comments: